Whether natural timbers or glue-laminated timbers, we design, engineer, fabricate and install custom timber frames, down to the last hardwood peg, hammered in by hand.
Our timber frame design process begins with our clients’ ideas, then we make the idea work structurally, and then we add an elegant style to the design.
Timber frames are great to incorporate in a building design because they allow for open concept interiors, and the trusses are beautiful and can span great distances at lofty heights like ancient cathedrals
THE DESIGN PROCESS
It’s similar for most projects. Here is how we do it:
- Start with our clients’ construction ideas.
- Draw preliminary pencil sketches for review and pricing.
- Create a 3d model that can be viewed from all directions.
- Run engineering to ensure structural stability.
- Receive final approval from our client.
- Draw detailed 2d shop drawings.
- Seal the shop drawings with a stamp from our structural engineering team.
Henley ok Klip
Top 8 Places People Place Their Backyard Pergolas
Our customers find many unique ways to use their purchase, but here are the most popular:
• to protect your car
• cover your deck
• cover your patio
• protect your barbeque or outdoor dining area
• over your hot tub
• put next to your pool
• adorn a garden
081 235 8134